Greetings from the Other Side!
I posted this on one of my other blogs first, because I didn't have this set up. On my Xanga, I only had time for a "Hello from McDonald's" and then another "I owe you some posts, I swear."
The title of this post has multiple meanings. I am finally on the other side of the pond, making my first post from the UK. I am also back on the other side of academia, and am now "Grad Student Kait" until December at least, when I go home to teach Winterterm.
So much to tell. So little time. No desire to do it right now, since I'm on a borrowed computer.
Damn, I didn't take any pics in London! :( But now I am officially in Oxford.
The fun begins...
Much love,
Me
PS: Here's the link to the comments I received for this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment