Five days to go
Where the hell did this year go?
On Monday, I will have spent a combined total of 33 weeks in England. And on Thursday, I go home.
I will have spent a total of 234 days in England.
It sure as hell wasn't enough.
My ability to stay next year still hangs in the balance. I don't want to discuss it right now, but let me just say that it's not the financial part this time.
I have made wonderful friends from around the world. I have seen royalty, had cocktails with the cultural attache from Spain, listened to world famous authors and scholars give lectures, taken roughly 52 billion photos, and have generally caused trouble in at least seventeen Oxford colleges.
I'm not ready to end it just yet.
2 comments:
well, if it's not the financial part, maybe you can work it out and go back. good luck!!!
in any case, it will be good to have you back in gringoland. hope you are still planning a dc-va trip. i can't wait!
And don't forget; we are not willing to let you go just yet!!!!
Post a Comment