Sunday, July 9, 2006

Kait at Catz: Mommyblogger?

Now that I'm off for the summer, my Flickr page won't be filling up with quite so many photos of black tie dinners and pub outings. Instead, you will find an alarming number of photos of my Adorable Younger Siblings. I swoon over them like most people swoon over their kids, so be prepared. (Remember, my youngest siblings are 13 and 14 years younger than I am, so in many ways I'm like another parent to them.)

Not much to report here. Family BBQs, dissertation proposal work, job hunting. Nothing exciting. In the meantime, why not mosey on over to my Flickr and swoon over my Adorable Younger Siblings?

Much love,
Me

PS: FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grazie per il "tifo". even more so because i know you don't like soccer. that was cute of you ;-)

hope you are doing well, and hopefully we'll see you soon in this area.