I almost forgot
How could I forget to share this good news with y'all? I got a call from my dad a few days ago, and it turns out that my credit card fraud case has been cleared. Yay!
I was ridiculously anal in sending them documentation. I got a letter from the academic registrar saying that I am a student here, enrolled until 2010, and was in residence when the fraud happened. She also gave me the check-in and check-out sheet from the lodge, that shows when I signed into and out of my room for the term, with my signature on it. In addition to that, I sent photocopies of my passport's ID page, the visa page, the entry stamps for the UK and the US, and the stamps from Virgin on the back of my passport. I also sent a copy of my flight itinerary from the term, all showing that I was out of the country when the whole thing happened.
What a relief to know that I don't have to drag a lawyer into this! And thank you, bloggy people, for your advice in the matter.
Have a lovely week!
Kaitlin
No comments:
Post a Comment