Friday, May 2, 2008

On Will Smith, Polar Bears and Jail

This morning, while getting in the rest of my eight hours (I usually get up for breakfast then go back to sleep), I had the weirdest dream - I just have to share it with you now.

I was watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and on the show, Will Smith was dressed up as a woman for some reason. The weirdest thing was that he was wearing a blue wig, as if this looked normal or something. He somehow ends up on Rosie O'Donnell's talk show, and she starts making fun of him for being dressed like a woman. He loses it, and end up being sent to jail.

In the next scene, when he's going to jail, I somehow realize that I am there at the jail with him - not actually in jail, but watching the scene take place. For some reason he keeps switching back and forth from being dressed like a woman to wearing a Spiderman costume. He claims he's there for a date with this big famous wrestler guy, who is bald and has a bleached blonde mustache.

Anyway, he gets sent to jail, and it seems weird because there's a lion in the cell next to him. The guard puts him in the cell (wearing the Spiderman costume) and takes off. At that point, Will Smith turns into a polar bear and is skinny enough to just walk out through the jail cell bars. I'm totally freaking out now. Then the polar bear grabs a Diet Coke and pushes it in my direction, sits like a dog and licks my face like it wants to be pet. At that point, the guard came in and got the bear and I woke up.

If anyone can figure this out, please explain!

1 comment:

B said...

Relax, this is one of the five most common dream types. 87.2% of men and women have some variation of this dream at least three times a year and it just means you're about to give birth, that's all.