Meet Jack
I don't know how this slipped under the radar, but I neglected to tell the blogosphere that my nephew, John Michael "Jack" Demma III, made it safely into the world on 28 February at around noon. He is doing well and everyone is very happy.
Yesterday, he made his first visit to our house, where we were able to take a family photo with my grandfather. Four generations, ranging from three weeks to almost 92 years old, were together in one photo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next on the "potentially bloggable topics" agenda:
- Have started a job. It feels great to be actually working.
- Saturday is my birthday - the big 3-1. Nothing exciting planned, mostly because...
- I leave for England on Sunday to have my viva on the 30th. Gah!!!
So I may actually have content again here soon. Don't touch that dial!


No comments:
Post a Comment