Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Dorktacular Wednesday Whine

I'm not even bothering to post this on Phantom Scribbler's Wednesday Whining, because it's so dorky no one will get it, but I needed to whine in writing today.

So I was so excited because I came up with this brilliant topic for my third paper: "Images of Hiddenness and Searching in San Juan de la Cruz's 'Cántico Espiritual.'" (Dorktacular Side Note: I am using the second redaction of the "Cántico," in case you're wondering.) I was all excited because I was going to include all these great examples of hiding and disguise, and was going to write in this brilliant and clever commentary on how the metaphor of the "night" is relevant here.

But then I remembered...

...the "Cántico" is not one of the "night" poems!!!!! :(

Oh boo. I'll just have to find a way to drop it in there without it looking stupid.

Damn, don't you hate it when that happens?????

Much love,
Me

2 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

Ha ha! Found you. You want I should add you to the soon-to-be-scheduled Whining Carnival?

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kait W. said...

Hehe yay! Yep, add me to the Whining Carnival...should I tag it for Technorati? I guess you could put me under the category of cryptic or dorktacular whining...