When on earth did I become nocturnal?
It's 2:36 a.m. I'm wide awake.
Tomorrow, I'll want to sleep all day. I should go to sleep now, but what am I doing? Writing cento poems.
For those of you who haven't been reading since my teaching blog, my cento poems are written by taking lines from other people's blogs. This is my third cento poem, and I think it came out pretty good. Since I have this massive blogroll now, I have lots of options!
So here we go:
Today’s bliss is…a box full!
Forging, unifying!
That’s all I really know.
We never found out who they were from.
And it wouldn’t have been fun without him.
Who would have thought I'd miss his Macedonian charm quite so much?
You are not really supposed to hear the birds sing at this time of the morning…
This has never felt quite right to me.
But, hell, I'm gonna whine here.
Tomorrow marks the end of weeks of speculation.
Is it too early to start pining for spring?
Tomorrow, I'll want to sleep all day. I should go to sleep now, but what am I doing? Writing cento poems.
For those of you who haven't been reading since my teaching blog, my cento poems are written by taking lines from other people's blogs. This is my third cento poem, and I think it came out pretty good. Since I have this massive blogroll now, I have lots of options!
So here we go:
Today’s bliss is…a box full!
Forging, unifying!
That’s all I really know.
We never found out who they were from.
And it wouldn’t have been fun without him.
Who would have thought I'd miss his Macedonian charm quite so much?
You are not really supposed to hear the birds sing at this time of the morning…
This has never felt quite right to me.
But, hell, I'm gonna whine here.
Tomorrow marks the end of weeks of speculation.
Is it too early to start pining for spring?
Hmmm, I think I'm tired now. Yay! G'night.
Cheers,
Kait
PS: Hey Greg! Did you get my postcard?
3 comments:
Hey, I'm still catching up on blogs, and I love the poem thing. Very, very cool.
Yes, I did - thank you very much. It's magnetically fixed to the refrigerator.
I have one for you - a beautiful picture of Phoenix that just might convince someone this place isn't hell - and I will try to write something nice on it and mail it on Saturday.
Hope you don't mind but I nicked your idea...
http://sha-crawford.blogspot.com/2005/11/blog-cento-poems-wildly-misleading.html
x
Post a Comment