Friday, December 2, 2005

And that's a wrap!

About a half-hour ago, I finished my last tutorial of the term. I am d-o-n-e done!!!!!

My final paper was craptacular but I still somehow managed a 70, which means I finish the term with a distinction-level average. Now I have to focus on getting packed up and outta here.

Where will you find Kait when she's not at Catz, you ask? Good question. I'll still leave the occasional post here, probably talking about stuff I miss. I'll also be back at the teaching blog, sharing all my winterterm antics. If you're interested, I'll send you the link if you've never read it before. As for the Xanga, it's pretty much retired, but I will keep it open so I can comment on other Xangas.

Damn! It's pouring out, and it's black tie guest dinner night! What am I supposed to do?!? It's a bit of a hike to the hall from the MCR when it's pouring out...and I'll have to carry a coat and an umbrella.

3 1/2 days to go...

Much love,
Me

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wishing you safe travels, Kait!

amcorrea said...

All the best to you on your travels!