Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Damn.

Eye masks are my new favorite.

Every time I fly on Virgin Atlantic I get this cool amenity pack with stuff like pens, earplugs, toothbrush, socks, eye mask, etc. The first two times I left it on the plane, but this time I took it with me (no socks with this one, unfortunately). I've never used an eye mask for sleeping before, but I did this past time on the plane, and it was unbelievable. I've never slept so well in my life. I took it to the college and used it for my jetlag catching-up nap, and I slept amazingly.

Last night I went to bed, thinking about how well I was going to sleep, when it happened:

the eye mask broke.

The strap just snapped off.

Damn damn damn damn damn.

I guess I'll have to buy another one when I go out...or go on another Virgin Atlantic flight...

No comments: