Meet the Parents...and the Siblings too
I talk about 'em all the time, but I wanted to take a minute to introduce y'all (especially the Oxford folks) to mi familia. This is the first family portrait we've had in many years, and we took it in our new Christmas sleigh. We have, from left to right:
*Kevin, age 17
*Travis, age 16 (friend of Kevin's who lives with us)
*Kelly, age 24
*Maggie, age 11 (will be 12 in 4 days)
*Jim, better known as "Dad"
*Kathy, better known as "Mom"
*Yours truly, age 25
*and Preston James (P.J.), age 12, sitting in the front.
If I tried to tell you something about each person, I'd be here all night. So I guess I will save that for future posts. Friday Family Blogging, anyone?
Tomorrow is day 1 of teaching. Wish me luck!
Kaitlin
P.S. - Click on the photo to view full-size!

2 comments:
I love seeing family photos. This is a great one.
Such a great photo. Thanks for sharing it with us. I adore the sleigh. :)
Post a Comment