Connecticut Idol
Hey kids, check out my sister Kelly, she's famous.
Last week she sang in a contest for a radio station, and now they have her picture on the ads. They also have her on the main page of the website, but she says they change the photo daily, so I don't know how long it will last. But either way, how awesome is it that she is in the ads?
She sang "I Will Always Love You" the first time around, which she sings amazingly, but she totally got robbed because she had to go first and not many people had arrived yet. She's going back again this week, so if you're in the area, go and listen and vote for her. :)
Hey Kel - I know you're reading this, so I hope you don't mind this bit of shameless promotion! ;)
1 comment:
isn't "i will always love you" a whitney houston song??? i'm surprised she didn't pick a mariah carey song hehehe.
anyway, good luck to kelly!!! i hope she wins that prize.
if you live in the area, you should definitely go and vote for her. i heard her sing "the star spangled banner" and some mariah carey song and she's really amazing!!! [i thought a good testimonial wouldn't hurt hehehe ]
Post a Comment