Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The day has arrived.

Today, for the second time this year, I have to put on my sub-fusc. Except this time, it's not the magical and mysterious Matriculation ceremony. This time it's the viva voce exam, my final requirement as a Master of Studies student.

I've skimmed through my papers from this year. I re-read my old notes. I'm breathing deeply, have been careful about what I eat, and have sent my friends good luck pokes on Facebook.

The viva can only keep your grade the same or raise it. It cannot lower it. That helps, slightly, but I want it to work towards raising my grade. Otherwise, it won't be worth my while.

But I'm ready. At 3:50 p.m. today, I will walk into 41 Wellington Square and kick @$$.

Bring it on!

3 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

suerte!!! i'm quite positive you did kick @$$.

ryc: same here. i'm in the usa and just can't get into baseball or american football. the only sport i kind of like here is hockey, but it doesn't give me the same emotions as soccer, especially the champions league or el mundial!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)