"Oooooh! AAAAAAAHHH!" Hope the second half of your party was a smashing success! Sounds fun.
Also, I know you're doing the Hilda's exchange this Wednesday night, so you'll miss the fourth Oxford bloggers gathering, but you should check my most recent blog post and get in the loop of all us Oxford bloggers if you haven't already. We're a small but mighty group!
Hope your week's starting off well. See you soon probably.
I'm a Connecticut Yankee who has just spent the last five years at the oldest English-speaking university in the world, earning graduate degrees in (you guessed it) Spanish. Now the finish line is in sight, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the transition into the real world.
1 comment:
"Oooooh! AAAAAAAHHH!" Hope the second half of your party was a smashing success! Sounds fun.
Also, I know you're doing the Hilda's exchange this Wednesday night, so you'll miss the fourth Oxford bloggers gathering, but you should check my most recent blog post and get in the loop of all us Oxford bloggers if you haven't already. We're a small but mighty group!
Hope your week's starting off well. See you soon probably.
Post a Comment