You are dreading it because you know that I will be back from Russia with an insaturable appetite for chocolate, hence the stores will be empty for everyone else which is just too bad!
I'm a Connecticut Yankee who has just spent the last five years at the oldest English-speaking university in the world, earning graduate degrees in (you guessed it) Spanish. Now the finish line is in sight, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the transition into the real world.
5 comments:
Don't dread it! Oxford misses you and wants you to come back!
Don't worry Kaitlin, I get the fear sometimes too! It will be great to see you again. LEt's go out for copious gins when you are back.
Kylie xxx
You are dreading it because you know that I will be back from Russia with an insaturable appetite for chocolate, hence the stores will be empty for everyone else which is just too bad!
Awww..it'll be okay Kait!
Good luck!
Quick question: in the UK, are you an "alien" too? Do they call non-citizens "aliens"?
Post a Comment