In case you're looking for me
Well, I guess some things just happen for a reason. It turns out that my ticket got cancelled due to some problem with my credit card, so I have to delay my arrival in Oxford until next week. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the credit card fraud problem I had in December - they have a watch on my credit report in case anything suspicious happens, like large purchases or new credit cards opening up or lots of purchases outside the country. (I wonder if that's why my ATM card kept getting eaten up in Oxford in July as well?)
So anyway, I'll be in Oxford next week. See you then!
1 comment:
The elephants and albatrosses are entering the final intensive stage of their training. The paper mill is also churning out the confetti at full tilt.
Post a Comment