Luggage
I go through luggage like nobody's business. I rip the seams, I break the wheels and handles and zippers. And I often do this on the first use - I make one flight, and I have to get rid of it.
I carry two suitcases every time, the big ones that hold the max weight. (On the first trip I carried three, but this was only because I misunderstood Continental's luggage limits.) I make two round trips a year, but I'll be making more this year.
I've broken at least five suitcases by now. I usually throw them away, except for the giant LL Bean duffel which I returned because LL Bean has the best return policy and their bags are supposed to be indestructible.
Tell me, oh wise world travelers, can you recommend any good indestructible luggage? I'm getting tired of shopping for luggage all the time!
3 comments:
Maybe you need to talk to the military? They might have something indestructible--of course, you'd have to get used to desert khaki as your color of choice.
Desert khaki may be a good option, actually - at least it's not black like the 500 other pieces of luggage at the baggage claim! :)
My lime green suitcase survived the Chile trip, but it got back sooo dirty. Eventually, it will be black like the 500 other pieces of luggage at the luggage claim ;-)
Maybe you need a trunk?
Post a Comment