This really needs no introduction, because it is nothing short of absolutely true. :) (Click to embiggen a bit.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hahaha that's funny! By the way, how are things with your advisor going?
I have a new blog linked to my coming-soon portfolio site. I'm afraid you'll need to sign up for a (free) Word Press account to comment. Sorry for the inconvenience, but my hosting company supports Word Press so I switched. It's kind of cool though, and the templates are easy to customize.
I'm a Connecticut Yankee who has just spent the last five years at the oldest English-speaking university in the world, earning graduate degrees in (you guessed it) Spanish. Now the finish line is in sight, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the transition into the real world.
1 comment:
Hahaha that's funny! By the way, how are things with your advisor going?
I have a new blog linked to my coming-soon portfolio site. I'm afraid you'll need to sign up for a (free) Word Press account to comment. Sorry for the inconvenience, but my hosting company supports Word Press so I switched. It's kind of cool though, and the templates are easy to customize.
Post a Comment