What to watch
Since it's hard to keep up with TV here, I have a Season Pass for Ugly Betty on iTunes. The day after a show is aired in the US, I can download it and watch it on my computer here. I think the price is reasonable compared to buying the season on DVD, and you get it much sooner.
Anyway, with the writers' strike, the new episodes have been very sporadic. As a result of this, and the possibility of ABC shortening the season, iTunes has given me 3 free video credits. (I didn't ask for them - they just gave them to me. Awesome!) I can use the video credits to download TV show episodes, short films or music videos.
I think TV episodes are the best value - I don't know or care much about short films, and music videos are maybe three minutes long. But now the important question: which shows to buy?
Any suggestions for what to download? What's everybody watching lately?
And do you know if they offer The Sopranos on iTunes?
1 comment:
The only shows I watch regularly are "Lost" and "Heroes", but neither of them may be up your alley. They both require a big investment in time and mental energy, and they're both pretty science-fiction-y.
I've heard the US version of "The Office" is pretty good, but I've never watched it.
kTunes also has a lot of documentaries from the Discovery Channel and other networks that might be fun to watch, especially sincde, unlike the other TV shows, they're self-contained and won't get you sucked into a new series.
Anyway, just my $0.02 on your $1.99.
Post a Comment