Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shameless plug

I was looking over my blog stats tonight (a highly addictive activity), and noticed that a large number of my visitors come to me from Dean Dad's blog. This is actually a trend I've noticed for a while. It's probably just because I'm towards the top of his blogroll, but I'm very grateful for the traffic. So I thought I'd reciprocate with a shameless plug of his blog.

I read lots of blogs written by academics of all types, but I like his a lot because he is one of the few (if not the only) administrators out there in the blogosphere. My brother attends a community college, and I actually pass along a lot of Dean Dad's wisdom to him about course selections, enrollments and transfers at CCs.

So, if you're one of the few people who didn't come here via his blog, stop on over and say hi. Cheers!

No comments: