I can't believe I had to do this.
Today I had to put a laminated sign on my door. It reads: "This is room 25.1, a student room. If you are looking for your guest room, please go next door to staircase 24 for room 24.1."
Why did I do this? Well, on four different occasions this term, college guests have tried to get into my room. They've either practically followed me in as I was going in myself, or I could hear them sticking the key in the door late at night. I don't even have to ask what they're doing any more: I just stick my head out the door and say, "You're looking for the staircase next door."
I wonder why this has happened so often this year. I lived in this room last year and it never happened. Maybe it is because we have so many new porters this year? Are they directing people to the wrong staircase?
Weird.
2 comments:
Ugh, that's so creepy. I would be so freaked out.
Be extra careful, others might be doing this on purpose.
Post a Comment