Project 366 Day 57: February 26, 2012
OK, this is freaky.
This is one of the cell phones I had in Oxford. I bought it because it was flat and pink, but learned quickly that it had a terrible battery life and terrible signal. (I used it for about a year or two.) I bought a new one, but I held onto it because I can't seem to get rid of anything.
Today, at about 4:30 in the morning (and it wasn't even 4:30, it was some weird time like 4:27), I heard a weird alarm-like beeping in my room. I got up and had to search for it, because I did not recognize the sound. (I thought it might have been my iPad.) I ended up opening the desk drawer, and found the alarm going off on this phone for an alarm that I set for August 12, 2011. This is especially freaky because I HAVEN'T TURNED ON THIS PHONE IN MONTHS.
I'm going to approach this phone with caution from now on.....

No comments:
Post a Comment