Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project366 Day 56: February 25, 2012

For the first time in a while, PJ was pretty happy to see Jack today and was really good with him. And it was kind of funny, too, because Jack loved PJ's hair!

ETA:  Since this is the blog and not the Flickr and you're here more to read, I think I will expand a bit here.  For some reason, PJ never spends a ton of time with Jack - he loves him, but I think he also makes him nervous.  Whenever Jack comes over, PJ tends to go upstairs.  But today, PJ was very happy to see Jack, hold him, sit with him and play with him.  And Jack is fascinated with PJ.  Today it was so cute to see Jack go up to PJ and touch his hair, probably because he doesn't usually see hair like that in his daily life.  I hope this is a good sign of things to come!

No comments: