Saturday, April 28, 2012

Project 366 Day 119: April 28, 2012

Today Mr. Jack came to visit again while his mom had a hair appointment. I finally gave him the hippo watering can I bought him a while back, and he l o v e d it. He spotted it right when he arrived and got very excited, and when he was a little crabby at the end, my parents made him laugh with it. It always feels like a success when you can make a kid that excited for only $1!

I got the idea to get him a watering can from when Jamie (John's sister) went to visit him and took pictures of him playing with the watering can in the garden. When I saw this hippo in the dollar bins at Target, I knew Jack would love it.

It was a very nice, relaxing, quiet day at home. Tomorrow will probably be a grocery shopping and cooking day, so expect to see some weekend cooking pics here tomorrow!

No comments: