Monday, November 14, 2005

Ahead of Schedule

Well, it looks like I'm about 7 hours ahead of schedule, if we look at my progress from the last paper. It's only 2:19 p.m. and I have 98 words to go. Go me.

Pero por otro lado, I need to do a lot of purgation before I hand it in. So I may regress a bit before I get to my 3,000 words.

I may actually remember to eat dinner tonight, and I may get to bed at a reasonable hour. Oh yay.

Much love,
Me

>>Edit, 11:22 p.m., 11/14/05: Paper 2 is now done. Woohoo! I love being in the same college as my advisor--it's the only way I can get away with handing in my paper this late in the day ;). It's also 700 words over the requirement, but since the total portfolio limit is 9,000-10,000 words, it should be fine...

2 comments:

amcorrea said...

Congratulations!

(Love your new banner, btw. How I miss the Bridge of Sighs...)

Deb said...

So, how did it turn out? I'm sure it was good!