Monday, November 7, 2005

Bring in da noise

Gah!

My neighbors on either side of me are blasting bad music.

I'm planning my own counterattack with some real lovelies from my collection:

1.) "If You Wanna Be Happy," Trini Lopez
2.) "Islands in the Stream," Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
3.) "Cielito Lindo," Pedro Infante
4.) "Gangsta's Paradise," Coolio
5.) "Schöner fremder Mann," Connie Francis
6.) "I Am The Very Model of a Modern Major General," from "The Pirates of Penzance," D'Oyly Carte Opera Company And Orchestra
7.) "Tiny Dancer," Elton John
8.) "MmmmBop," Hanson
9.) "Amor, Amor, Amor," Julio Iglesias
10.) "Rubber Ducky German Techno Dance Remix" by some German DJ

Anyone have anything else to contribute???

>>Update, 12:49 a.m., 11/8/05: Oh Gah! One of them is playing 98°! I have now launched my counterstrike, beginning with some Julio Iglesias. G'night!

7 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Yeah, some of those should provide the ammo you're after. My suggestion: instead of (or in addition to) the "Pirates" song: the Animaniacs, "I am the very model of a perfect cartoon citizen".

Oh my god. please tell me someone else remembers that!!! :)

amcorrea said...

Yup: "I am the very model of a cartoon individual"... :)

Anonymous said...

I love that animaniacs song LuckyBuzz!

Kait- How can you have Julio Iglesias (blegh) on there and not have any Alejandro Sanz??? HELLO????!!!
I will forgive you this one time but don't let this happen again!!

Kait W. said...

Haha Yesi I was looking for annoying stuff...so Alex doesn't fall into that category...

I also love that Animaniacs song "All of the words in the English language"...hilarious!

Theta said...

Your neighbors sound a lot like some of mine, only slightly worse... I can't imagine what mine would have to do to me to make me consider a counterattack involving Hanson, though—unless I wasn't in the apartment while it was playing and someone else provided me with the CD. Oh dear!

BrightStar (B*) said...

Totally did you blast Mmmm Bop?!?!

Kait W. said...

Hehehe I didn't get around to it, but I was surfing through other people's shared playlists (I love that feature), so I blasted a little "Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard" by Paul Simon. Awesome!