Sunday, February 19, 2006

Postcard iffyness

I have a feeling that some of my postcards have gotten lost in the mail. Last term I sent ones to Cheeky and Gwen, and I don't think they ever arrived. And very early this month I sent ones to Profgrrrrl and Scrivener, and I don't think those made it either. Oh, boo.

I promised a postcard to comebacknikki as well, and I think I will send new postcards to all those other folks at the same time. So some of you may get two postcards from me in the end...

Anyone else want postcards? Leave me a comment and I will get in touch with you for your address.

1 comment:

Kait W. said...

Anna, you can certainly have a postcard. I will even go through the trouble of mailing it to you, just to see how long it takes to get to you. ;)