Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Discouraged

si yo no lo merezco no me hagas destino
si no me acompañas yo me hago el camino
al menos si pierdo?
lo diré bajito


Sorry, I know I owe you some posts about exciting fun things that happened recently, but I'm not really in the mood lately. And I don't really want to talk about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm... what's going on? no way you can take your phd over there? well, if so, look at the upsides: in the us, it won't cost you that much and you'll have smaller loans to pay off. btw, nvcc raised its tuition fees. too bad that in-states only pay about $10 more, and we out-of-states pay $27!!! O_O geez. it will be $240 per credit in the fall. ha!

Phantom Scribbler said...

(o)

Pink Cupcake said...

Take care. Hope you a feeling brighter soon...

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS SONG!!!!