Monday, May 29, 2006

Ooops.

I, ummm, seem to have surpassed the word limit.

Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, are you allowed to do so? is there like a + or - 10% margin?

should the answer to either question be "no", you'd better bring your lazy ass back to work and round the whole thing down to 10,000.

Mark said...

Oh God, look, bollocks to it, I think we all have. Mine was slightly over, and we don't have to declare how many words we've actually written (trust me, I submitted today... :-))

Unless it's more than 10,500, I wouldn't worry about it, seriously. Can't wait to celebrate with you! x

Anonymous said...

well, maybe it actually works the way your friend mark is saying, so you don't have to worry about it. but, just out of curiosity, are you submitting a printed copy, or a hard copy? if they have the hard copy, they could open it in word and use the "word count" tool to see how many words you've actually written... if those academic people are all like you and have plenty of time to waste on procrastination tools, they might really do so hehehehe. good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Kait
I was talking to your friend Eddie from CT today. It was pretty random cause I sent him an instant message wondering why he was on my list and then we tried for like 10 minutes to figure out why he was on my buddy list :)

Anonymous said...

PS- it's Yesi that left that last message