OMG OMG OMG

Wow, I am losing my touch. How did I not know that my gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful Ricky Martin has a new album out?
technorati tags:rickymartin, music, obsessions
Blogged with Flock

Wow, I am losing my touch. How did I not know that my gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful Ricky Martin has a new album out?
technorati tags:rickymartin, music, obsessions
Blogged with Flock
posted by
Kait W.
at
6:42 AM
|
|
|
6 comments:
Oh no Kaitlin, just no.
Heh. Does this get me a spot in the latest edition of "Not Worth Knowing"? I was going to nominate myself for liking pink glittery stuff and/or Hello Kitty, but I think this would work as well...
he was on univision a couple of nights ago and he performed a song which i assume is from his new album. i think it's called "tu recuerdo". it's in spanish, but it really sucks... you should definitely be nominated for liking ricky martin hehehehe. liking hello kitty is half as shameful. hey, after all, she's a cat, therefore worth liking ;-)
CONGRATULATIONS, Kaitin on being a Ricky Martin fan!
The new cd "MTV Unplugged" is absolutely fantastic! The entire album is in Spanish, and in this acoustic setting, you can hear that the quality of his voice has improved -- mellowed with age & intense training...
He dedicates much of the album to his humanitarian cause of fighting child trafficking worldwide -
BUY THIS CD! It's TOTALLY FAWESOME!!!
Nanthegreat ..
Wisconsin, USA
Hahah, isn't he just gorgeous?!?
All my brothers say he's gay, but I think he's handsome. :)
My favorite most-recent song by him is "Tu recuerdo."
PS. cat photographer, the song doesn't suck. :p
I like the version he sings with the girl, link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ploOxNGa1X8
I didn't like him back when he was in his English-singing mode, it seemed to me to be very artificial for-the-masses kind of music. But now that he's gone back to his Spanish roots I like him again.
Post a Comment