Monday, February 19, 2007

200


When my youngest siblings were little, on the 100th day of the school year, they were always asked to bring in 100 of some item so they could get a little math lesson out of the whole event. Most kids bring in macaroni noodles, or coins, or cereal, or the like. One year, we were feeling rather ambitious and sent my brother Kevin into school with a photo album of 100 pictures of himself. It's rather impressive when you see all these interpretations of what 100 "looks like."

Here, on my 200th post, I have no clever visual display of what 200 looks like. I can only hope that you lovely people will stick around for the next 200 posts of cryptic rants, research notes, photos, sightseeing at Harry Potter locales, pointless memes, and random observations of how strange this little island can be. It's been great fun so far, and I continue to love this place every day I'm here.

More to come soon. I'm not feeling so hot lately, but I do have some random stories in the hopper that I plan on posting at some point.

Have a lovely day everyone -
Kaitlin
xxx

No comments: