Questions that are occupying my mind right now
- Where can I find a digital copy of Horace's The Art of Poetry?
- If it took me about 2 hours to finish editing the longest chapter of this book, when will I be done with the next 5 (shorter) chapters?
- What does one wear when having dinner with a diplomat?
- What if dinner with said diplomat is at a pub?
6 comments:
http://www.classicpersuasion.org/pw/horace/horacepo.htm
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/9175
one of these might be of use?
was going to suggest searching guternberg, but I've been beaten to it! and just because Im curious, is it your book you're editing? Also, let me know if you fancy coffee sometime :)
You looked lovely tonight! Definitely the right outfit for dinner with a diplomat :-)
I think pub would mean business casual...
But what a cool diplomat to go to a pub and forego a BORING formal dinner!
hey professor walsh, if one day you ever get tired of the academic world and for some reason you want to go back to your former advertising dream, just holler. my cat food project made the communication design student show! i definitely can design packaging and tv commercials, and also come up with original promotional campaigns. i'm a designer though, not a communication person. i need an expert in my ad agency, and a partner (or more than one) too ;-)
Maybe this link is useful for the Horace book?
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cache/perscoll_Greco-Roman.html
Post a Comment