Tuesday Ten: A low-calorie alternative to Actual Content!
I've had some posts floating around in my head for a while, but no motivation to actually write them down lately. So I'll give you a Tuesday Ten, which is not unlike Scriv's Friday Random Ten, the main difference being that it's Tuesday.
I've been listening to a lot more music in English lately, which is a big change for me. I consider myself to be behind on the times in terms of English-language music, because I never listen to it, so I don't really know what's popular. But here's what I've been listening to lately:
1.) "These Words (I Love You, I Love You)" - Natasha Bedingfield
2.) "You Give Me Something" - James Morrison (iTunes free download of the week! Do it!)
3.) "July, July!" - The Decemberists
4.) "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - Scissor Sisters
5.) "Smile" - Lily Allen
6.) "LA Song" - Beth Hart
7.) "Come on up to the House" - Tom Waits
8.) "Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall
9.) "Little Bitty Pretty One" - Bobby Darin
10.) "Shackles (Praise You)" - Mary Mary
That is all. Back to work now.
Much love,
Me
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment