Double Birthdays
Through a matter of wacky coincidence, three of the five children in my family have birthdays in March, with two birthdays only a day apart: my sister Kelly (the second of the five) and my brother PJ (the fourth). I am writing right now in the surreal cusp between their birthdays: it's March 8 (PJ's birthday) here now, and still March 7 (Kelly's birthday) in the States.
This year, Kelly turns 26. We'll be Irish twins for 19 days, until my birthday. PJ will turn 14 in a few hours, so he and Maggie are the same age right now.
As I said at this time last year, it's times like this when I wish I could be home to celebrate.
Happy birthday, Kelly and PJ! I love you!
2 comments:
Awwww. Happy b-day to everyone! :)
happy birthday kelly and pj! feliz cumpleaños! buon compleanno! joyeux anniversaire! alles gute zum geburtstag!
Post a Comment