My birthday approacheth

Wow. Less than two weeks to go before I hit the big 2-7.
It falls on a Monday, which is very inconvenient. But still, I'm very excited. This year, I'm going here, to do this. Other plans for the week are still up in the air, but that is the big highlight of my birthday.
Cheesy nostalgic posts to follow as the cold, hard reality of entering my late twenties sinks in.
xxx
3 comments:
Yay, what a great thing to splash out on on your birthday!
I want pictures and a comprehensive report.
Aaaaawwwwww, those Prêt-à-Portea cakes are too cute!!! You definitely can do art even with food, can't you? This is an idea to steal... ;-)
You and the Turtle are March babies!! His is March 22nd.
27 is a good year, my friend. Enjoy it. (although that was the year that I was pregnant - so I didn't really enjoy it, but I do remember other friends telling me that it's a good year)
Post a Comment