Monday, March 5, 2007

On travel plans


I did my first trip in an airplane, which happened to be my first international flight, when I was a senior in high school. I loved that trip so much, and promised that I would come back to visit many times.

I never followed through on that promise, unfortunately, and I lost touch with many of the friends I met there. But now, nearly ten years later, things are looking promising. It looks like I'll have a chance to go back there finally.

It will be a short trip - about four days long. And I'll get some work done while I'm there.

I don't want to reveal my destination just yet, but I'll fill you in very soon. ;) Watch this space!

1 comment:

Scrivener said...

Oh, cool! Have fun!

(Your first pic reminds me, Don Quixote came up in discussions in classes yesterday and none of my undergrads knew anything at all about the book. Not even teh vaguest hint of awareness of "tilting at windmills" even.)