Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I stay up way too late

Because I have nothing better to do (*coughcoughdissertationcoughcough*), I decided to catch up on my blogroll. While visiting Luckybuzzz, I decided to take a look at the website where she made her new rotating headlines. And it can make slogans in German! How cool is that! I've seen these in English before, but I've never had a German slogan, so I had fun playing with it. This one was my favorite:

«Kaitlin ist immer eine gute Idee.»

I better not come across any new procastinating devices anytime soon, or else I will never get this thing done. ;)

G'night!
Me

3 comments:

Greg said...

How's the dissertation going?

Anonymous said...

i have an even better one:

"Kaitlin muß ihre Diplomarbeit schreiben"

hahahahahaha

so, comment va ta thèse?

please check out my blog. the "professionals" keep surprising me...

luckybuzz said...

Cool--I love the sloganizer. And how *is* the dissertation going? :)