Saturday, April 15, 2006

A task for y'all out there

Do you folks (well, los estadounidenses at least) remember the wonderful Toys 'R' Us commercial with the bunnies singing "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" to Geoffrey the Giraffe?

Of course you do. How could you forget it? I bet I just got it stuck in your head right now.

Well anyway. I will be eternally grateful if anyone can provide me with a link with a clip to that commercial. It is one of my favoritest commercials of all time.

I think I still have some credits over at AdAge if I need to buy it from there, but I figured I would ask you helpful bloggy people first.

Many thanks!
Much love,
Me

3 comments:

Greg said...

No link here. I'm more of a fan of the old school "I don't wanna grow up/I'm a Toys'R'Us kid" jingle.

Came over from PG's place, just wanted to say hello. Hopefully we can talk more "Deal or No Deal"...

Anonymous said...

hey, that adage website looks cool. not that i'm particularly interested in collecting commercials, but i may find it useful since it looks like that advertising and graphic design go hand in hand -- at least, that's what my profs say. i'd rather be a childeren's book illustrator, but it looks like it's not as marketable these days. damn. i *hate* the market. anyway, if you ever happen to go back to your first love, i have a wonderful idea. we could run a business: you could do the marketing, and i could do the graphics hehehehe.
hope you had a great easter sunday!

Mark said...

Try http://www.visit4info.co.uk/...

Mark