Thursday, May 24, 2012

Project 366 Day 145: May 24, 2012

This picture does not in any way represent anything I did today, nor does it really make any sense. But here's why I took it:

1.) I walk by this every day, and for some reason today I thought I should take a picture of it. And whenever I think to myself that I should take a picture of something, I end up doing it to ensure I have a photo for the day, because surely I was drawn to it for some reason?

2.) When I thought I should take a picture of it, I also thought I could try to be "artsy" and play with perspective.

and 3.) I thought it would be a good contrast to all the flower pictures I've taken lately.

So there you go. By the way, this is at the loading dock of the library, where I go into and out of work every day.

No comments: