Lucky Sevens
I had a number of post ideas for today, but I thought it would be fun to do a meme. I got this one from Snidget, who was the person I spoiled for the last round of Spoil-a-Blogger.
Here we go:
7 things I plan to do before I die :
1. See all 50 states
2. Get a PhD
3. Write a book
4. Master the guitar
5. Learn how to decorate cakes
6. Travel Europe
7. Either learn how to sew or own a Porsche
7 things I can do:
1. speak Spanish
2. Lift 250 lbs. with my legs
3. use a microwave ;)
4. pick out pretty good birthday presents
5. make a bed using only flat sheets (former job skill)
6. administer a drug test (also a former job skill)
7. build a webpage in Notepad using HTML
7 things I cannot do:
1. eat olives or grapes because they look like eyes
2. ice skate
3. cook (although I wish I could)
4. paint my own nails
5. stand up on a moving bus or train
6. wear high heels for a long time (they KILL my feet)
7. listen to the sound of someone's feet shuffling on a carpet (gives me the shivers)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. SHINY SHOES
2. hair
3. intelligence
4. sense of humor
5. respectful
6. life goals (must have some)
7. lack of neediness
7 things that I say most often:
1. awesome
2. blibbedy blah blah blah
3. social amenity
4. It's not my fault
5. Was ist los contigo?
6. Hold on, let me take a picture!
7. like (unfortunately)
7 celebrity crushes:
1. Alejandro Sanz
2. Ricky Martin
3. The Croatian doctor on ER
4 and 5. The Phelps twins from Harry Potter
6. Zeppo Marx
7. Carlos Ponce
2 comments:
Shiny shoes?
"Either learn how to sew or own a Porsche" made me laugh out loud. And I don't know why, but "...because they look like eyes" kind of makes me want to go out drinking with you. I can't explain that, but I think it's a good thing.
Post a Comment