ZzzZzZZZzZzzz
Dude.
I'm tired.
I mean, for the past few days, I've done nothing but write this paper. Yesterday, I didn't even leave the college. (I didn't on Friday, either.)
Today I feel like I should do nothing but sleep.
It's stress, I know. My body held me together until I finished the paper, and then it said, "Whoa. Time to relax." So I guess that's what I should do today.
Lecture is cancelled tonight, gracias a Dios. I need to have what my former prof calls "be good to Kaitlin time."
Unfortunately, I also need to do laundry. I am down to nothing but skirts and pajamas. I'm not even sure if I have something to wear to go to the laundry room to do laundry. That's how severe the current laundry situation is. And I guess I need to go to buy washing powder, because I'm down to 3 packs of tablets, and that's not going to be enough.
So I guess my schedule for the day is starting to fall into place.
Anyone else want postcards? The offer still stands. Email me and give me your address!
Peace out!
Kait
1 comment:
I know what you mean about not leaving College. Because there are a couple of coffee shops within 10 metres from my college, there were weeks on end when I (and others)ventured no further than that. It was awful to think the city centre was only five minutes walk away!
Oh, and I've walked to the laundry room in my pajamas plenty of times (was only a few internal staircases away though).
Hope you have a relaxing day! :)
Post a Comment