OK! 'Fess up!
I received my third Spoil-a-Blogger post today! Hooray!
Here's what I got!
*a cool zipper pouch bag with flowers on it--very pretty! I will definitely put it to good use!
*a photo album with a retro cowgirl pic on the front--I love retro stuff, and as you may have read recently, I also like cowgirl stuff ;)
*a CD of music by Latin American women :)
*a Halloween soap with a bat in the middle!
*Halloween post-its!
*a handmade notecard!
*and a cool pendant!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! (Three thank yous for three awesome sets of gifts!)
Now, whodunit? Who is my secret spoiler??? I want to know!!!
Cheers,
Kait
(Going to cross-post this on my other blog to make sure my spoiler receives it!)
Here's what I got!
*a cool zipper pouch bag with flowers on it--very pretty! I will definitely put it to good use!
*a photo album with a retro cowgirl pic on the front--I love retro stuff, and as you may have read recently, I also like cowgirl stuff ;)
*a CD of music by Latin American women :)
*a Halloween soap with a bat in the middle!
*Halloween post-its!
*a handmade notecard!
*and a cool pendant!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! (Three thank yous for three awesome sets of gifts!)
Now, whodunit? Who is my secret spoiler??? I want to know!!!
Cheers,
Kait
(Going to cross-post this on my other blog to make sure my spoiler receives it!)

2 comments:
I want to join this thing Kait...tell me more!
Ooooh Yesi, you should do it! It's fun! You send presents anonymously to someone, and someone else sends presents anonymously to you. The price range is about $15-$20 per month for a period of 3 months, so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank!
If you're interested, visit http://www.daisydo.com/spoil and be sure to keep in touch with Gwen!
I'm afraid I can't do it again for a while because the whole "international college" thing makes it tricky for customs. But it is so much fun, and I definitely recommend it!
Post a Comment