On Flock and Senility
This is a test post using Flock, which I found out about at Geeky Mom's place. I think I could get used to this as a browser, and I particularly like how blogging and photos are integrated into it. I need to test it out a bit more, then I'll come back and give a full report.
While I'm here, a rant if I may. The other night (it was about 3:00 a.m.), I was watching the MTV Spanish channel, in hopes of coming across some interesting music. I haven't bought any Latin CDs in a long time, so I was due for something new. I heard about five songs that I really liked, and I told myself I needed to remember the names of the songs and/or the artists so I could Google them and download them later.
The next day, I sat down at the computer to find these songs, and I could only remember one of them ("La Tierra," by Ekhymosis, which I remembered because I love the lead singer Juanes). The others? No idea. I can't remember the lyrics, nor do I have any idea what the artists look/sound like. I have a vague recollection of bits of the videos - one takes place in a lab where scientists invent new dance moves, and one is one of those videos where people of all different ages and races lipsync the song. But I don't think I can Google those to find what I want. (The former may have been Molotov - Loryta, do you know the video?)
I really hate it when that happens. The radio on my grandfather's car not only displays the station number, but also the name of the song and the artist. Too bad the cable box couldn't do the same for music videos. I know they show the names at the beginning and end of the video, but they show it so briefly that I never remember them.
Hope this post works!
technorati tags:Juanes, Ekhymosis, music, MTV, videos, senility, blogging
Blogged with Flock
No comments:
Post a Comment