Yeah, like we really needed it.
Oh man, I was channel surfing last night quite late, when I came across this new show called Midnight Money Madness. It was loud, and tacky, and confusing, and strangely familiar.
And then it hit me: it was the American version of Quiz Call.
Great. Wonderful. Splendid. Like we really need another tacky call-in show where viewers pay to call in and name "things that go down" or count the number of triangles in the picture for a chance to win $100. The American version even has a British host, which makes it even more similar to the Quiz Call show.
Anyway, this all reminded me that I have roughly two weeks to go before I am back in el Reino Unido to dive into the madness that is being a doctoral student. Hurrah! Greg, you'll have another three years to ask me how the dissertation is going... ;)
Hope all is well with everyone - xxx
2 comments:
Oh my God, not quiz call. We once spent two hours watching an entire show to find out why the obvious answer to a problem was the wrong one only to find that the presenter fainted two minutes before the end and the way to get the solution was never revealed!
How's the dissertation going? I'm sorry, that never gets old (for me, that is).
Post a Comment