Dios mio, I am addicted to this song. May I present, for your listening and viewing pleasure, "La Tierra" by Ekhymosis, featuring my beloved Juanes when he was younger.
"ama la tierra en que naciste, amala, es una y nada mas"... glad you discovered this song!!! juanes always rocked!!! as for the video you were talking about in your previous post, i have no idea. unfortunately i don't get spanish mtv. i did go to the molotov concert in august though. they sang a lot of songs i didn't know. i should hear the song, even though i doubt i'd remember any of the ones i didn't know.
I'm a Connecticut Yankee who has just spent the last five years at the oldest English-speaking university in the world, earning graduate degrees in (you guessed it) Spanish. Now the finish line is in sight, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the transition into the real world.
1 comment:
"ama la tierra en que naciste, amala, es una y nada mas"... glad you discovered this song!!! juanes always rocked!!! as for the video you were talking about in your previous post, i have no idea. unfortunately i don't get spanish mtv. i did go to the molotov concert in august though. they sang a lot of songs i didn't know. i should hear the song, even though i doubt i'd remember any of the ones i didn't know.
Post a Comment