Thursday, October 20, 2005

the SHOE of SALVATION

Edward Monkton cracks me up. I don't get a lot of his stuff, but I still find it very funny.

A lot of shops sell his artwork here. I wonder if he's from nearby, or if he's British? I've never seen his stuff in the US.

Some of my favorites of his include the HANDBAG of GLORY, the BEAUTIFUL FROCK, and the SHOE of SALVATION, which is below:

I wish I could find shoes like that. Beauty! Truth! Salvation! For £19.99 or less!

Time to get ready for lit theory blahhhhhh

Peace out!
Kait

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kait! What an adventure you are having this year! Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Kaitlin. Thanks for joining us over at Self-Portrait Day! It's nice to meet you!

-mihow

luckybuzz said...

Oh my god. The shoe of salvation is killing me. It's not the salvation, so much--but why can't I have footwear that compliments me?