Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project 366 Day 67: March 7, 2012

Birthday season marches on in our house: today is Kelly's birthday. She and Jack spent the day shopping and out to lunch with my mom, and then they came back to our house for a bit. Jack was having so much fun, he didn't want to leave!

It was kind of funny because when Jack saw the birthday things for Kelly, he got very excited...probably because his birthday was just a week ago, so I'm sure he thought the things were for him!

I couldn't get all the birthday things in the picture because the sun was setting immediately behind it all, so the light would have been terrible. But Kelly asked if Jack could be in the picture, so there you go.

Happy Birthday Kelly! Next up is PJ's birthday...tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sha said...

I could never have guessed that this was your house! ;-)