Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Project 366 Day 74: March 14, 2012

What a beautiful week it has been! I didn't have to work today, so after I went to lunch I went over to Northwest Park to take some pictures. I snapped some pics of many of the animals, but this guy just cracked me up, so I had to make him (her?) my photo of the day. I think it's a goat.

The funny thing about my time there was that after I took pictures of the animals, I tried to find some pretty flowers or other plants to photograph. I suddenly figured out why I couldn't find any: it's still winter!

Apparently it's going to be 74 degrees out on the first day of Spring. We got Winter a month early, and now it looks like we're going to get summer a season early. I'll take this over the snow any time.

No comments: