Project 366 Day 83: March 23, 2012
First time posting directly from my iPod on site! At the Tunxis Grill with my mom.
(Now that I'm home, I can embellish a little.)
I had to buy a new iPod the other day because my old one finally hit the dust. The new iPod Touch has a camera in it, so I was excited to try it out. The front facing camera was kind of hard to use, but it was fun to try, so again this is probably one of the few times you'll see me in this series.
My mom and I went to Target and the Dollar store today, and then had dinner at the Tunxis Grill as an early birthday celebration. I was already feeling a little anxious about getting older (coughcough*32*coughcough), when we realized that seated right next to us were a whole bunch of teachers I had in elementary school.....over 20 years ago. Now I feel ancient!
But still, we had a fun time and a delicious dinner, and tonight we are going to kick back and watch reruns of the first season of Blue Bloods. My birthday weekend begins.....

No comments:
Post a Comment