Project 366 Day 88: March 28, 2012
Today was the kind of day where nothing was really photographable, so today's photo is a collage of things that represent the time that has passed since my last photo. From left to right:
1.) I've been lugging around my umbrella for ages now, and it hasn't been raining. So when I got a new purse for my birthday, I left the umbrella behind in my car to save space. And guess what? It rains today.
2.) I came home from work yesterday to this lovely surprise: my friend Elizabeth sent me a cookie bouquet for my birthday. She knows me too well, and it matches so many other things I have already. I don't want to eat it - I want to save it! :)
and 3.) Every year, the University of Hartford hosts a lecture featuring a speaker from Hertford College, Oxford. I just so happen to know this year's speaker, Oliver Noble Wood, as he is part of the Spanish sub-faculty. I got to have lunch with him and a bunch of other fancy people today, and tomorrow is his lecture. I will try to sneak in a picture then...

No comments:
Post a Comment